Curly hair looks very beautiful and attractive if properly managed and cared for. Although curly hair can be of different types, it requires the same care, only with different types of cosmetic products. The hair can be very soft and thin but curly, or it can be rigid. Curls can also be of different types – strongly twisted or slightly curled, small and large. Tips for curly hair styling:
- Before you get a haircut, make sure the hairdresser is well educated in the hair structure and knows how to work with curly hair. To find out how the curly hair haircut will look the hair should be cut dry.
- Wash the hair with shampoo no more often than twice a week. Usually, curly hair is prone to dryness and the frequent use of a shampoo will make it even drier. To liven up the hair a little bit, simply fill up a spray bottle with clean water and spray the hair.
- To better manage the curly hair, apply the styling lotion while the hair is still wet. Allow to air dry without touching them so as not to disturb the curls.
- If the hair is soft and thin, lightly moisten it and apply the styling product. Allow to air dry or you can use a hair dryer. If you have dry hair, apply just little of hair cream on your hands and then massage and spread it throughout the hair.
- For curly hair with different type of curls – the most ideal products for it are styling gels and creams. This type of hair requires a little bit more moisture than the previous type. Also, you should choose the products that will help you to straighten it a bit. Additionally, let it dry on its own or you can use a hair dryer. For dry hair, apply a little cream. Then try not to touch it, otherwise it will get tangled and become excessively curly again. And try to avoid brushing.
- Very tight curls and stiff curly hair will require a strong hydration and moisturizing. Wash your hair once a week and let it air dry. Try to comb less, and only comb after a shower. To refresh your hair after sleeping, use a moisturizer for hair, gently apply it and spread it over the entire length. Be careful, because this type of hair is prone to breakage.
Extra tip: to avoid excessive tangling at night while sleeping, use satin pillowcases.
There can be many causes for hair loss. If your hair loss has gone one for more than a month, then it is best to see a doctor to see if there is a medical reason that can be treated. This article can help you to find ways to treat the loss before it becomes permanent or irreversible.
When hair loss has begun to plague you, know that there are treatments available to help you. From hair grafts to Rogaine, there are options so you do not have to be bald. Many of them are relatively simple, and not overly expensive, so you may want to research the options.
Vitamin C plays a significant role in preventing loss of hair. Collagen plays a vital role in keeping hair alive and healthy. Vitamin C can aid in proper production of collagen. If you feel that you are lacking vitamin C, eat more citrus fruits, or eat some vitamin C candy drops.
Contrary to popular belief, it is important that you wash your hair daily. By not washing your hair everyday, you are allowing sebum to build on your scalp, which in turn, causes hair loss. If you are concerned about washing your hair daily, you could try using a gentle shampoo or conditioner.
Avoid styling products. These products may only exacerbate hereditary hair loss. We are talking about gels, hairsprays or mousse used to keep hair in place. The chemicals in these products cause damage that can lead to hair loss.
As already noted, hair loss has many causes. Many of them can be treated and time is of essence to stop it before it becomes permanent or becomes too severe. By using the information in this article, you can decide on the best course of action and stop the process before it becomes too bad.